BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 1, 2009

June 1st happenings/1st day of fieldwork


The roommate is gone!!!! :o) Ben is standing in the (almost) empty room that is soon to be our office. After he comes by and takes his posters off the wall and gives us his keys we plan to rapidly invade his room and bathroom- now to be the office and guest bathroom. Needless to say we are both very excited!

Below are some updated pictures of our condo. Ben's parents were gracious enough to purchase beautiful patio furniture for us. We also plan to put in tile in the screened in porch next time my dad comes to visit. The living room photos look very similar to the ones posted not too long ago, but we bought drapes and hung them, so check them out below...





Today was also my first day of fieldwork at Atlanta Medical Center (AMC). I am starting my first six weeks in the inpatient rehab unit, then my second six weeks in the acute care admissions unit. I have already seen one trauma patient and am going to see another one tomorrow. I will actually get to complete part of an evaluation tomorrow and am very excited. The documentation used in GA is a little different than what I learned in PA but I am learning very quickly. I think it will turn out to be a great experience and am eager to learn what will happen in the future! My supervisor already commented that she saw my application for a position and was pleased to see that I had already applied. Keep your fingers crossed!

Miss and love you all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Big day - work begins and Evan moves out! So happy that your first day at work went so well. You are off to a great start! Love you guys, talk to you soon :o)

Mayday28 said...

The place looks beautiful! And i am glad work is
working out well, we miss you here and are looking forward to your visit home!


p.s. .....I like the curtains!