BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Georgia thunderstorms


If you know me well, then you know that I do not like thunderstorms. Apparently this week is the week for thunderstorms. They are calling for scattered thunderstorms Monday-Thursday of this week. It's weird, they come in so quickly, down pour, and then they are gone! But this weekend is suppose to be beautiful, possibly pool weather :o) I'm still running errands and cleaning, or as dad calls it, "nesting". What can I say, I don't like to do nothing all day, and like to keep busy. We also found out a few days ago that Ben's roommate is moving out in a week! Yay!! We gain an entire room, which we are converting into an office and a bathroom. We have everything to decorate his bathroom except the shower curtain, bath mat, and towels. Can you tell we are eager to get him out?? So I start my fieldwork and loose Ben's roommate all in the same week... holy cow! Things are never dull.

Miss and love all of you up in PA.

1 comments:

Mayday28 said...

Hey down there! Great to hear the roommate is moving so soon for you guys. There have been thunderstorms here also. How is your nesting going? Fell like home yet? Does everyone sound country down there? Are you gunna sound all "ya'all" ish when you come home to visit now? hehehe we love you and miss you!