BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving and my Birthday

This thanksgiving our friend Sean came down from NC to spend the holiday with us. He did the turkey (which was fantastic) and I did the rest. It turned out well with no big issues! The boys said it was good, so I guess that's all that matters. I am very thankful for Ben, Wrigley, having a job that I enjoy, a wonderful home, and a loving family (even if they are far away).

We also celebrated my birthday while he was down, we went out to dinner at Gordon Bierch and it was very yummy. Then Saturday was the GA vs GA Tech game, we tailgated all day and then Ben went to the game and Sean and I came back to watch it at home. They ended up loosing but it was a fun weekend. We decorated for Christmas and plan on getting our very first tree together next weekend.

Tomorrow (or for some of you reading this on Monday- today) is my 24th birthday. It sucks not being able to see my family around this time of year but we are trying to handle it as best as we can. I decided that I didn't want to cook so we are planning on going up to a pub up the street for dinner. I also have to work on my birthday, but I guess that is what most people have to do. Nothing else too exciting happening here- just can't wait to get home for Christmas!

Miss and love you all <3

0 comments: