BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 14, 2010

Quick Visit to PA


The entire Schirmer family, 3 generations!

My very quick visit started with Dad picking me up from the airport late Friday night. Saturday morning we got up, put the kayaks on the truck and headed off to the park for my grandfather's 75th birthday celebration. We spent a hot and humid day outside underneath the pavilion, eating picnic food, kayaking on the lake, and playing yard games. I couldn't have asked for a better day! And to top it all off, we met my mom at 3B's (one of the best ice cream places ever). Sunday, my mom, Lauren, and my mother's parents all met for lunch and had a great time catching up. My mom and I spent the rest of the afternoon together, and before I knew it, I was back on a plane heading for ATL.

It was WAY too quick of a visit, but I'm just glad that I could go home at all. For those of you that I missed, I'm terribly sorry, but as you can read- I didn't have much time to spare. I miss you all, and anyone is welcome to stay in our guest room anytime you are up for a visit! Speaking of which, our friend Melissa is coming to visit in 2 weeks and we can't wait to show her more of ATL (she visited once before)!

Here are some pictures below of my weekend in PA, Enjoy! Love and miss you all <3


Such a great pic of my mom and I :o)


Lauren and Jeff! What a lovely couple.




Memorial Lake and Blue Mountain

0 comments: