BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Home Grown Roots



We had a great weekend at the Hershey Spa! I sucessfully got to Hbg and back to Atl with no problems with my flights. Saturday I got to see my grandma and grandpa Chokran at lunch and spend some time with my mom. Then Saturday night I saw my dad and Brenda and had a wonderful dinner and watched the Olympics. Saturday night we celebrated Melissa's birthday at The Winner's Circle and finally got to refresh my line dancing skills- so much fun! Sunday it was nothing but relaxation at the spa with a rain shower, sea soak, lunch, and my very first massage! Then it was chicken encheladas at Lauren and Jeff's! Before I knew it, I was back on my way to Atl. I miss my small hometown already...

The Smith family will be arriving Friday night for a fun filled weekend! We are going to a GT basketball game, can't wait! Of course I have to work Saturday before the game, and our handy-man will be finishing our tile in our sunroom on Friday, so I hope he is gone by the time they get to our house. Talk about close timing!

Another packed weekend, here I come!

0 comments: