BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Update on our life with Wrigley

Wrigley continues to be everything that we ever wanted in a puppy. He went to his first GT tailgate and behaved very well. He stayed right beside me the whole time and was friendly to anyone who came up to pet him. He even played a bit w/ another dog that was there. He walks well on a leash and behaves like an angel during car rides as well. He sleeps throughout the entire night on a pillow in our room, and goes back to sleep after being let out. We left him alone today for two hours (gated in the kitchen) and came back to no accidents or barking! Ben and I went to an ArtsFest in Piedmont Park today. It was lovely to walk around and just have it be the two of us, plus we saw some awesome art work. We even bought a small spoon dish to put on the oven for when I cook. I enjoy my days with Wrigley but can't wait to get going in the work world, right now I am just waiting for my license to come in! Here are some more pictures of Wrigley :o)
Relaxing on a Friday night


Watching Ben get out of his car... how cute!



He's sleeping!


Going to the GT tailgate!

0 comments: