BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 4, 2010

Visit to PA and a friend's wedding

Unfortunately, I do not have any pictures from this last weekend. I used my mom's camera and uploaded them at home, so if you want to see some shots, check out my facebook page. This past weekend was a great three days. I got to see a few great friends, and have a blast at Erica and Adam Burkholder's wedding. Everything went without a hitch and it was a beautiful fall day.

Not only did I get to spend time with them but I also got to visit with Jamie and her new baby boy, as well as my family. We all ate lunch together at Lio's (nothing beats a Lio's sub) and watched the Steelers' game on Sunday. Lio's lunch is a tradition when I go home because in the south, they do not have subs at pizza places, and when you go to a sub shop- it isn't the same, it's more like a hoagie. So... Lio's is a must when in Harrisburg. Being up north was a temperature shock to me, I was not prepared for the cooler weather! But it seemed to follow me back, because I am sitting here with the windows open in a tee shirt and sweat pants (it had been in the 80's until now). So I am welcoming the cooler weather!

Ben and I do not have too much planned until Thanksgiving. We will most likely check out at least one haunted house pretty soon here. If any of you know Ben, you know he LOVES celebrating Halloween :o) In two weeks, we plan on heading to a friends house that boarders Piedmont park and sit on his porch and listen to The Eagles play around the corner. Nothing like hanging out with your friends in the cool autumn weather.

All is good down here, miss and love you all. <3

0 comments: