BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Now until Christmas...

This past weekend, Ben and I managed to get a lot of things done. We baked Christmas cookies, sent out some Christmas cards, went grocery shopping among other errands. We are ready to head back to PA for Christmas!

We have a few Christmas parties to go to this week, then I have off on Saturday, then Sunday I head back to work in order to have off on Friday (Christmas day). So this upcoming two weeks will be a little bit odd for us.

I am very anxious for it to be next Thursday and for us to head up to PA. I know that anticipation is half the excitment, but I just want everyone to meet Wrigley- and to be with my family and loved ones for the holiday.

*For all those who will be around on the 26th- Ben and I will be hanging out at Arooga's on Linglestown Rd (accross from Sheetz- on the corner of Linglestown Rd and Colonial Rd) on the evening of the 26th to hang out with friends and family. Anyone is welcome and bring family/friends if you wish. We don't have a firm time yet, so text/call us if you want to join in!

Miss you all... 9 more days until PA! :o)

0 comments: